Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions for use of the L. Guess website are detailed below and should be read carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
Please note, any use of this website or purchase made through this website constitutes an agreement to abide by the terms and conditions detailed below which shall override any other terms and conditions. Any contracts or agreements formed between you and us by means of this website shall be governed and construed according to English law and any disputes or proceedings shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We have taken care in presenting the products on our website as accurately as possible. The images you see will depend on your monitor's display and colour capabilities. We are therefore unable to guarantee that the product images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
Diamond weights are approximate unless the stone is certificated. Before you place an order you should read the Delivery Information and Returns Policy.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
- Refunds can be requested within 14 days of the date of despatch, and exchanged within 30 days from the date of despatch. If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 14 day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of earrings if the tamper proof packaging has been opened. This is for hygiene reasons and doesn't affect your statutory rights. We cannot accept items that have been engraved, personalised or altered.
- Our promise to replace the item or refund your money does not apply to faults or damages caused by accident, neglect or misuse.
- Please Note: When processing your return we may need to speak with you before we are able to complete the process. If we are unable to make contact with you within 14 days of receiving your item(s), we will return it to the delivery address linked to the order.
- We use Royal Mail Special Delivery which is a trackable delivery service and in most cases, a signature will be required on delivery. Why? Because we know your order is important to you.
- When you receive your shipping email, you know your order is on its way. We won't deliver to your next door neighbour if you're out and we won't leave it near your door either. To keep your order safe we'll deliver to your delivery address only.
CLICK & COLLECT
To help us keep you and our colleagues safe, please follow the below guidelines when collecting your order from outside our stores:
Please be aware that no other persons are authorised to collect your order. We're sorry if this inconveniences you in any way but it is a security safeguard for you and every customer
- Please call ahead on 01903 783002 to arrange an appointment time to collect your jewellery.
- Upon arriving at the store, please wait outside. One of our colleagues will greet you and safely hand over your items
- Please ensure to adhere to government guidelines on social distancing
On arrival you will need the following items:
- A copy of your order acknowledgement email
- The original payment card (used to verify your order where a card payment has been made)
- Photo ID - Either a current passport, driving licence or a UK National ID card